COVID – 19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE/IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are focused on the safety and well-being of all our patients and felt it was important to address the recently confirmed cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We are strictly following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local authorities to keep our patients, employees and communities as safe as possible. At this time, our office will remain open and operating normally per the recommendations and business guidelines provided by the CDC. We pride ourselves in our long track record and commitment to a clean and healthy Prosthetic facility, but in light of the recent community transmissions and concerns surrounding this virus, we are enforcing additional precautions and measures to provide the safest environment for our patients and employees.
Because the safety and well-being of all our patients, guests and team members, are our top priority, we have been recommending that patients adhere to the following precautionary guidelines from the CDC to help keep everyone healthy and prevent the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 40 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Stay away from others who are sick
- Cough and sneeze into your arm or elbow, not your hands
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home regularly
- Avoid travel to destinations where the outbreak is prevalent or known
If you are having symptoms or are feeling sick, we ask that you please call to reschedule your appointment to respect the safety of other patients, our team members and the community at large.
Thank you for trusting in our ability to care for you!